It's me!

First thing I am going to say in my blog? Hi.

I just realised that I have been pretty much anonymous, hiding behind my pen name Ninahx. (Coward!:D) So I decided to introduce myself.

So. I am Iina, also known as Ninahx and I live in a small and unknown country called Finland. (Which is in the Northern Europe) and no, we dont have polar bears or penquins here. I know, sounds lame. What you might know about Finland, instead, are Nokia, The Moomins, Fazer, Sauna, Santa and salmiakki (and no, I dont recommend you to eat it!)

About me, then. I love to write, read, dance and draw. As simple as that. I have danced ballet exactly 10 years, but I also dance jazz, show and locking. There's just something I love in the way of expressing yourself without any words at all.
I read everything and anything and that's why I love Mibba so much.

I am somewhat out-going, and for most of the time happy. (: I also enjoy giving feedback. I try to read all the new poems here in Mibba every day and leave comments for most of them, because I think that everyone deserves feedback.

I enjoy meeting new people. Dont hesitate to PM me. I will answer every time, no matter what.

Some people possibly think I'm weird, but I wouldnt go that far. I'm just limited edition :D

Oh, I almost forgot. My native language is Finnish, not English, so there will be typos and spelling mistakes. So thanks for ignoring them! ;) c u soon!

Xx Ninahx
June 8th, 2013 at 12:46am