"Check Out these Amazing Stories and Contests"

If you're bored and looking at mibba with a blank expression, then here's something to hopefully get your creative juice flowing or simply kill that boredom. I've got drabbles, long one-shots and stories with chapters. I'll make categories so you can all find your preference.

Drabbles
[TRUE] Crossroads by color me perfect.

Long One-Shots
[ORIGINAL] The Dog Days by What...
[ORIGINAL] Fade by loverboy.
[FAN FICTION] Visual Symphony by whimsical waves

Stories
[FAN FICTION] Heartbreaker by HandmadeDisaster
[ORIGINAL] Charm by darkaly
[FAN FICTION] Focus by silk tea.
[FAN FICTION] Safe & Sound by yourownstyles
[FAN FICTION] Haunted by fall0ut.
[FAN FICTION] Dream Play by silk tea.
FAN FICTION] Yellow Light by BUSTANUT

I hope that satisfies people who love fan fiction and original stories. Meanwhile I'm interested in reading more original fictions, I don't mind if they are short or long. You can even recommend me authors if you can't decide on just one of their stories.

Contests

There's only one contest to mention at the moment and that is run by Katie Mosing. and it is Katie's Mentor Challenge It is probably one of these well-thought out contest I have seen.

There is another contest that is due to end soon, and I suppose if you're someone who works better under pressure and closer to deadlines, I can provide the link for you: Doctor Who Meets Disney.

There you go, have fun and enjoy yourself! Don't forget to give some feedback or recommend or subscribe.
June 17th, 2013 at 06:26am