Reasons why you should love Australia

1. We can’t act, so you have nothing to worry about. Some of our TV shows are great but no one gets our sense of humour, so we’re relatively useless in terms of stardom.

2. We’re hilarious.

3. We have AFL, which no one overseas seems to get but I’ll sum it up in a few enticing words – hot men running around in short shorts tackling each other and kicking goals.

4. WE RIDE KANGAROOS TO SCHOOL. LEGIT. Mine’s called Stompy because he’s a bit of a grumpy guts, but you know that’s all good because he got generally got me to my classes on time.

5. Everyone’s friendly. And if they’re not, it’s more than likely that you are smarter than a few of them.

6. A LITTLE BIT OF THIS
Image

7. AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT
Image

8. AND SOME OF THIS
Image
except that breaks my heart right now because I can’t watch True Blood and I am dying okay

9. MILO. Which, for those of you who don’t know, are little crumbs of chocolaty heaven that you put in your milk or on your ice cream that makes dreams come true.

10. The worst music sensation we have brought to you is Cody Simpson, but that can be easily combated with a healthy dose of puberty and some cool background effects.

11. AND FINALLY –
Image
I’M HERE. YAY. ALL YEAR ‘ROUND. and not just because I can’t afford to go elsewhere no siree. SO YOU CAN COME CHILL WITH ME AND WE CAN GO EAT GELATO AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING OLD SCHOOL MOVIES AND DRINKING MILO.
I might make a ‘reasons to dislike Australia’ blog THE WEATHER but I love this place when it comes down to it – besides the fact that we miss out on a lot of TV shows and the good bands never tour here. But yeah. Y’all should come down here because it’s a great place and it’s full of great people (not hinting anything I swear) and it’s so pretty.
June 19th, 2013 at 05:46am