Help with boys, please.

So. There's this guy I've known since I was seven. Drew. Earlier this year, in February, he texted me WHILE HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND and told me that he's always liked me. We talked for a while, but I wasn't going to cheat on his girlfriend with him, so I told him I just wanted to be friends. Two months ago she dumped him. Then the other week, I was acting completely drunk (even though I wasn't drinking, it was more from the lack of sleep...36 hours of no sleep to be specific). I texted Drew and told him that I've always liked him too. We talked and flirted and whatever. He texted me everyday all day for like a week and a half and then just stopped. He didn't text me back one day and then posted on Facebook "I honestly can't get you out of my head.. And I love it..(:" he clearly wasn't talking about me since he wasn't replying to my texts. Then this girl, Maddie, liked it. Then the next day, when he still hadn't texted me he posted "I'm as happy as I've ever been." and the same girl liked it.

I cried and felt stupid for ever liking him. My friends had warned me that he cheats on every girl he has. But I told them I'd be different, he told me it'd be different with me. I trusted him too easily. And for that, I feel incredibly stupid.

I got over it though.

Well not really, but I'm trying to.

I would be fine, but I have to see him on Saturday because our parents are friends and we both have to go. What am I supposed to do? Do I even say anything to him?

Am I over-reacting?
June 20th, 2013 at 03:43am