Ashlee is having a feels crisis

So for those of you who don’t know, I am having a complete and total feels crisis. I have been trying for the past, like, week and a half to write literally ANYTHING that is not hockey. I forced the last chapter of one of my groupwrites but I feel like it’s total crap. All my groupwrite chapters and chapters for anything pertaining to 1D have been short and awful. I just… they haven’t been doing it for me lately and I don’t know why.

I have tried everything I can think of to try and get my 1D feels back. I have been listening to their music, reading as much 1D fanfiction as humanly possible, watching interviews, drooling over gifs and pictures of them shirtless (thanks to Carpe Diem ! for the last two by the way) but nothing is working. All I can think of is hockey, hockey, and more hockey.

Personally, I blame Evgeni Malkin. He is just too damn attractive. I mean
Image
Image
Image

How the Hell am I supposed to resist that? It’s a crime, honestly. Somebody lock him up.

Anyway, I am going to try and make one last ditch effort to try and get my feels back, mostly for the sake of my beloved coauthors who have been wonderfully patient and understanding. But anywho, here is my plan. I am going to SPAM THIS SITE WITH 1D ONESHOTS. They’re not as intense as writing whole new stories, but will give me a chance to hopefully remember why I love these guys. I don’t know if it’ll work, but I’ll be damned if I don’t try.

In the meantime, if anyone else would like to spam me with gifs and pictures, it would be well appreciated 

oxoxoxox
June 20th, 2013 at 11:28pm