Tiger's Curse is so....UGH!!

Ok so I jumped on the Tiger’s Curse book series late. I’ll admit that to anyone. Quite frankly when I first saw it on the shelves a few years ago I could less about it. The description of the book didn’t seem all that appealing compared to other books that came out around that time.

But now I went away from home over the summer to work at a amusement park. Whole different story. Anyways! so since I’ve been here I needed something to pass the time with since our wifi monitors what we do. No downloading game of thrones for me. So I went to my kindle which I have barely touched since buying it.

So a long time ago when I first got my kindle I downloaded a lot of series that I might read eventually. Tiger’s Curse just happen to be one of the one’s on the list.

So I read the first one alright. It definitely wasn’t anything amazing or really that inspiring but it did have some good stuff. Like how the main guy (which is a Indian prince) sounds like the best hunk of meat around. And I like how they go into different types of Indian religions and whatnot. Until the author started kinda bashing me into the head with all the information. Like every chapter had something to do with indian culture of some kind. I felt like I was back in history class and trying to study for a fucking test!

Now the heroine….Bella all over again. A plain girl no one really cares about but somehow gets the hottest guy on earth and have men fight over her. Not to mention she becomes some types of Indian goddess favorite child. And spends the whole book going through inner turmoil over if she’s the one for the hottest guy on earth. Blah.

Now i’m stuck in hell. Because it’s in my nature to finish a book series if it’s not completely unreadable. Which this is not. It’s damn sure not that great of a series but I can still read it. While bleeding out of my eyes.

So now I’m on the third book and nothing much has really been accomplished through the series yet. The romance angst has tripled ten fold though. yippee. And now the heroine has some type of xmen lighting powers and shit. blah blah blah. It’s all very touching. really. I mean it…..

Through this whole rant I guess my main point would be…

I don’t really recommend this book to anyone!
June 21st, 2013 at 02:26am