My taste in men is so strange. (Also, my dad got to touch Zdeno Chara's stick (lol).)

I have this thing for Finnish guys, and I was lucky enough to have dated one as well. The famous, untouchable Finns I adore the most are Jussi Vuori and Tuukka Rask. I'm literally in love with them.

Jussi is the drummer of one of my favorite bands, The 69 Eyes.

He has a super gothic look to him, and he's a bit older than me (40, going on 41 mid July), but I'm not complaining!

Image

As far as I know, that's a pretty old picture. He's more skeletal now. He's wicked skinny, but toned. It's weird. And sexy as fuck. *.*

Then, there's the German frontman of Rammstein, Till Lindemann (50). I find him really, really hot in a very strange way. He genuinely intimidates me, even through a picture or a music video. I think he's attractive, but also very disturbing to look at. I DON'T mean that in a bashing manner! I wish I knew how to describe it. Pictures don't bother me as much as music videos. I think he's just really intense and intimidating? In a really hot way? Lmfao.

Image

And then, my favorite Finn of all time, Tuukka Rask. He's the youngest and most obtainable, considering he's the goalie for the Boston Bruins and I live in Boston, and he's only twenty six and I'm twenty. The fact that he has a girlfriend and has no idea who I am may be a problem, but I consider myself pretty good at overcoming obstacles that seem impossible. ;)

I joke, of course.

He's super hot and tall and skinny and just peeeerfect.

Look at my Tumblr to see some of the most attractive pictures (as if there are any unattractive ones) of him. Too many to choose! Hahaha.

I also find Chris Roetter from Like Moths to Flames to be super sexy. My taste is really odd.

-

My dad's good friend is an equipment manager for the Boston Bruins. He also "shuttles" them around, via helicopter, because what hockey team rides in a bus?... Ahaha but that's not his main job. I don't think he has a main job. The man is RICH. Like filthy fucking rich, and on a first name base with all of the Bruins players. Including Tuukka Rask.

Anyway, they offered him a souvenir. He was like, how about Zdeno Chara's hockey stick?

So he got Chara's stick. He has (or is in the process of getting) Jaromir Jagr's stick, as well. But when my dad was over his house, he saw Chara's and was like, DAMN. The stick is well over six feet tall. Chara is 6'9" or so, and on skates, stands at or over seven feet. So, naturally, his stick is huge (lol).

My dad is around 5'10" or 5'11", to give you a better idea.

Image

Why wasn't I invited over this guy's house?
June 21st, 2013 at 05:44am