Comment Swap with a Little Extra Bonus

Image

I just posted a new story, which let's face it, needs some love because of what it's about. Also I really want some stuff to read. So I decided to open for a comment swap. I will comment on yours first, because I'm so darn nice :D And I will read about literally ANYTHING. To sweeten the deal, if you comment swap with me on one story, I will read and comment on something else of yours too if you want, but for free. Meaning, the second one you don't have to comment on anything else of mine.

The only catch is, I leave nice long comments, and although I don't expect yours to be as long as mine, at least a good paragraph would be nice. That's all. Of course, if you want to write a longer comment that is of course appreciated.

Now the story I'd like you to read and comment on it this. It's a Separate Peace fanfiction, and before you leave, you don't have to be familiar with the book or movies to understand. I explained in the story pretty much everything you need to know. And if you just didn't like the book, which I know is some peoples opinon, I'm trying to say this without sounding cocky, but I don't think it will offend your senses terribly. It's different enough from the book.

Adios my lovelies!

Image
June 21st, 2013 at 04:21pm