BEING WHO YOU ARE BUT NEVER CRUEL TO OTHERS

I have stayed quiet for many years and only reveal myself to my friends now I have scared a lot of people with my anger and must see someone so I can return to school. I realize I am just angry because I don't like how people behave and treat others. I always respect myself however if someone does not respect themselves or others I become hugely angry and even depressed later.

However these liars in my life has shown me the truth about lying to people in general and it actually makes me sick. I had dream about lies that come out of peoples mouths, the people who have lied and even bullied me because of my optimism, I woke up screaming at the thought. i used reverse psychology on my self because i could not reveal my true emotions. I have even sent horrid emails to send people horrid messages. The outcomes have resulted in me screaming and howling at people who will not listen to me to get their head out the clouds.

I am done with disrespectful people and I have actually found friends who never lie to me much and I know who they are. I have decided it is time to not hide myself from the world and get to know other people instead of running through forests of books until I find the clearing that opens my eyes to deceitful scum.

I AM FREE TO BE HAPPY SO MY ADVISE IS TO FIND YOUR FREEDOM AND NEVER PULL YOURSELF BACK
June 23rd, 2013 at 12:34pm