Another Late Entry

So as of late, I've been putting off a lot of things. First off, there's everything that revolves around RP. I feel as if logging in is a chore now and it seems like the thing that used to be hella fun is just absolutely boring and pointless. There's been a lot that's happened to me on a specific account that I just, I don't feel like getting on. I feel as though I'm letting down a lot of people too, but I can't seem to help it. I don't want to do things that I don't enjoy. I do hate not logging in though because I know I'm hurting people in the process. I realize that I'm probably to blame for a lot of stress and that instead of making it worse, I could (and should, really) be utilizing my time to help people with their problems.

Another thing that I've been putting off is returning this library book. It was due back two or so months ago and I just haven't returned it yet. It's not like I haven't had the time because believe me, I have had so much time. It's literally the effort to get off of my ass and actually look presentable.

Also, I still need to send out my graduation thank you cards. I've gotten a couple written up and all I need to do is just send them out. It's such a chore for me to do anything that requires me getting out of bed. Speaking of graduation though, I am officially a high school graduate. It was lovely really, but goddamn it was hot. I was the part of the first class in my school to graduate from a blue ribbon school which is actually pretty cool. A lot of people I graduated with and the several friends I still have in school really don't appreciate the education we got. There are a lot of shady schools out there and I'm really glad I went to the one that I did. I feel like people really don't appreciate what they have nowadays and that kinda saddens me. I'll admit, I never had perfect attendance and I really never wanted to go to school, but I got a damn good education. There are kids out there who'd love nothing more than to learn math and sciences. We should really be thankful for what we have.
June 25th, 2013 at 07:22am