So are you guys, like... Summer vacation? (LET'S PLAY A FUN GAME)

Welcome to Rachelle's Super Sweet Summer Vacation. Just kidding -- it's more like Rachelle's Super Sweaty BUMMER Vacation.

It's muggy. Bleh. Bleh.

SO I HAVE THREE FICS THAT ARE GOING TO BE UPDATED ON SATURDAY AND WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED LAST SATURDAY BUT I WAS PLAYING HARVEST MOON AND THEN MY MOM MADE ME GO OUT TO EAT YOU KNOW? But I had this banging milk-shake and bacon and an okay pancake so I guess it was all good.

Except my dog ate most of the bacon because dog-friendly patio. He's a regular. And this is his bacon face:

Image

ANYWAY OKAY.

FUN GAME TIME: DID RACHELLE WRITE THIS IN THE MORNING OR LATE AT NIGHT:

Here's the phrase:

"Dictionary.com's word of the day." Parker likes that word-y shit when he's high; occasionally he'll even claim that Dr. Snoop Dawg ("Parker, what even?") is telling him to smoke more dope, smoke more dope, be a dope dawg and smoke more dope ya hear?

SO GUESS. WHAT TIME WAS THAT WRITTEN. AND FUCK YOU, THAT WAS FUN. A SUPER FUN GAME. LIKE FREAKIN' MAD LIBS OR SOMETHING. THOSE ARE FUN. I had a sponge-bob mad libs book and that was super fun and SO WAS THIS.

I feel so weird for posting a blog that's not at 5PM I am a Saturday-at-5PM kind of gal for fic updates and a 5pm kind of lady for blog posts.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Lizzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
June 25th, 2013 at 09:39pm