What U Never Knew: Me

I write video scrips for youtube, a lot of them, over 50 journels full of video acts, skits, and just...scrips for youtube. I have everything set up, ready to go, yet the only thing i need happens to be the right microphone and camrea.

Im a huge fan and i write music, for me and other bands. I cover songs, re sing them with my own twist, write new words for the same song music. I sing and record them all, yet not one has been out up due to shyness.

Ive acually finished The Invisible Wall, the 3rd installment of Die For My Love and Trapped In Love. I wont upload them until next year, thats thanks to a computerbug.

I have the worlds biggest respect, admiration, love and out most attraction to Master Chef Gordon Ramsey. Hes my insperation to be a chef and to eat and ccoook better and healthy.

I can only watch anime when no ones home, and i wont talk to anyone during it

At night ill sit and listen to comidens like Daniel Tosh, Dane Cook, Kevin Heart, Robin Williams, Ricky Gernivs....funny :D it helps me sleep.

I listen to Koren, Japanesse, and German music, and i can sing the songs in acurate language, in english meaning,, with the accent, and understand it all.

I speak Sweidsh and German, and of course Norwegen. Im German, Swedish, Norwegen, Mexican and English.

My family (fathers side) is the family of a Viking Tribe and acourding to the tradition, im the Viking Princess, and my daughters daughters daught will be the next Vking Princess :D

Im bipolar, i have MPD (it rarely aruppts) and i have great depression. But i still put on a smile for the boys and girls

I acuallyy wear a lot of mak up. 3 diffrent cover ups, 2 blenders, and 1 powder cover up. Siliver and black eye liner, black and greay eye shadow, and red and light pink mixture liptick. thats just for one look: Black Eyes and Red Lips.

Ive hosted 24 card games at my malls Comic Book Shop. 12 Magic 2013, 10 Pokemon and 2 Yu-Gi-o games, i have more planned.

I play dungen and dragons....a lot...a lot a lot....i happen to be the master... :P

Im bisexual but i only like 1=2 girls. Normally just 1
June 26th, 2013 at 08:29am