Taking That Risk

Here I am for a third time, talking about my personal self relationships. I defiantly wanna know about yours to ! Your doubts , your heart break , and I must say I give great advice , though I tend not to take my own. I'm gonna talk about mine first than get to the questions later on in the blog.

For the past 4 months I've been feelin' pretty lonely. I broke up with my ex 7 months ago , and it was very hard . I couldn't take the stress and pain anymore. He beat me and accused me of cheating so that made him beat me more and more and more painful of course. But hey ? I'm very strong , I can take it . So my Brothers friend whos also my friend starting liking me. Now he's a real sweetie , and not like most.. Of course I wasn't interested at first but I think it was because I was scared of going into another relationship. So here is is , 4 months later . I figured I'd never wanna be in a relationship again after what I went through , and I am talking a year of torture and stress with my ex, who'd wanna think about going through that again ? It makes you think , " Well what the hell ? All guys are like that , right ?" WRONG WRONG WRONG. Don't ever think that , because there are some really great men out there , and it took me until recently to figure that out, and guess what ? I'm dating the guy of my dreams now, the one I rejected for 4 months is now the man I wanna spend the rest of my Life with ! It really pays off I promise.. I'm not gonna say it's happily ever after , you never know . This thing doesn't happen for just anyone automatically , it really takes time , we all deserve that special someone , to make us happy and whole , and I certainly feel like it made me a better person , and I like the person I am today . It feels good!

So now it's your turn . If you're not comfortable airing out what's been going on it your relationship , or your having problems , tell me through private message , okay ? I give great advice I promise , I can really help you. IF YOU WANT IT OF COURSE . It really ISN"T none of my business but I'd love to help :)

So that's it til' tomorrow , here's what I wanna do , I want you to ask me some questions , the title'll be " Q&A with Jesbug ! So ask me a question , give me some crazy ones to ! I'm open to answering EVERYTHING . No matter how gross , it'll be answered .

So that's it for now , stay tuned and have a great Wednesday !
June 27th, 2013 at 03:04am