Girl Code

This is what I have so far...I am not done just didnt want to have to write them all at once.
Enjoy(:

1. Never date your best friends ex. Friends are more important than guyes.(Hoes Before Bros)

2. Always carry a tampon/pad with you some where..never know when you or someone else is gonna need it.

3. Keep chocolate with you. Its a pain killer.

4. Know you can never loose an argument as long as you know how to use your words right.

5. Dont be afraid to be bitchy sometimes its the only way to get your point across.

6. When your best friend says Girls Night...dont invite boyfriends unless its that type of party.

7. You must wait a day and a half to two days before calling someone you like...dont want to come off to despriate.

8. When someone talkes about you, your friends, or your family dont be afraid to say something.

9. Boys are not worth the tears

10. Dont keep a person you like in the friendzone for to long...they will move on

11. Respect yourself first.

12. Always cary lotion, eyeliner, perfume, or hand sanitizer...never know when your gonna need a touch up.

13. Dont act like a slut guyes dont like that..they think its immature

14. Dont play dumb to be cute..because its not

15. Just because another girl has it does not mean you have to have it.

16. Dont worry about what others think of you...as long as you have people that matter in your life your fine.
June 29th, 2013 at 10:13am