Indie Music | Update | Rec Me Original Fiction

Before I start, for those of you who like listening to indie/rock music, I would like to suggest this band called Young Fangs. They've got a really good sound and I can't believe I never heard of them before. I mean, they're a LOCAL band and I don't know why I haven't heard of them until a week ago. I'm not trying to promote them or whatever, but I just really like them. My favorite song of theirs is 'Saves the Day'. I always see the lead singer at the store and I went to school with his HOT younger brother. I mean, the lead is hot in his own rugged way-- but you get it. Anyways, check them out!

Okay, so I got back from Koh Tao (an island) thats in southern Thailand 2 days ago-- which is why I haven't updated this week. I was gone for about 5 days. I'm so terribly sunburned and I have transformed from a white polar bear to a brown grizzly bear. My skin is in the process of peeling and it's weird because this has never happened to me before.

Koh Tao is absolutely beautiful. The water was so clear and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. There were SO many Europeans there and damn were they good looking. There were so many nationalities there, it was so cool to talk to the other guests and see what they sound like and where they are from.

I got to go scuba diving for the first time and snorkeling. Going under water was so amazing and absolutely breathtaking. I got to see all sorts of creatures down there. I think my highlight was seeing a puffer fish and a bluespotted sting ray. We didn't go too far down because I was a beginner, but it was still really cool.

I stayed in the most expensive room with the best view. I guess there are all sorts of perks of having your cousin's boyfriend's dad own the resort. Our room had a private pool, 3 bathrooms (1 outdoor and 2 indoor) and 2 bedrooms. I think its for a family of four, but my 2 cousins and I all stayed in the master bedroom. It was seriously a treat.

Anyway, REC ME ORIGINAL FICTION, I feel like I've missed out on a lot of new stories.
June 29th, 2013 at 03:31pm