Sorry I've been a ghost recently/ possible new story?

Hey guys! So I’m sorry I’ve kind of dropped off the face of the Earth as of late, I have family visiting from Oklahoma right now and they’re staying with us, so they are literally here 24/7, and since they are super religious I don’t think they would appreciate all the smut I write, ha ha. And they're here until the end of August, so... Seriously though, I have not had 30 seconds to myself since they got here and actually snuck out of dinner tonight so I could just breathe for ten seconds. Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but I need me time and writing time from time to time, you know?

Speaking of writing time and smut Anyways, on to my new story idea. Would anyone at all be interested in reading a James Deen fic? Because HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I SEE HIM AND MY OVARIES EXPLODE I think it would be interesting if nothing else, and I like to write stuff I don’t usually write so that would be fun. I wouldn’t be starting it until I finish at least some of my group writes, and I would DEFINENTLY have to be alone because it is going to basically be a smut parade. I have a couple storyline ideas, I’ll probably pick the one I think the most people would read and put the others on the backburner.

Anywho, everyone is back so I have to go again, glad I got 5 minutes ha ha.

oxoxoxox
June 30th, 2013 at 04:15am