Wow

Okay, wow, I haven't been on much and I apologize for that. I won't be on much for a while still because I am going through a lot of tough shit right now. I'm dealing with another unexpected pregnancy thanks to birth control failing me, my husband has all of a sudden decided to give up on us because of a stupid little fight and some bullshit his brother and wife have been saying to him and my world is crashing down around my ears at the moment. I am so sorry for not updating regularly like I should, but damn, it is so hard to write when your anxiety levels are through the roof and every little thought leads to a lot of crying and migraines. Once I get shit figured out, then I'll try to be back on more, but in the mean time, nothing's going to be worked on. I can barely focus on anything right now. I haven't been eating properly or sleeping right this past week and I am so beyond stressed out, it isn't funny. And to make things worse, he still wants to meet in New Mexico and bring me and our first son, Johnny, back with him. I honest to god do not know what to think about all of this. I just don't understand why he wants to tell me he wants to meet up and take us back with him, but he also wants to give up on us as a couple. I have put seven years of dating and two years of marriage into this and I am head over heels in love with him, so hearing this is so heartbreaking and gut wrenching, and my head is spinning. So I apologize for the absences and not updating. I hope you all understand. Thanks you guys.
June 30th, 2013 at 06:21am