Mom? MOM?!

YES HELLO MIBBA I LOST MY MOM. SHE LOOKS LIKE A FEMALE BILL GATES I SHIT YOU NOT SO IF YOU SEE A FEMALE BILL GATES ROAMING AROUND THAT IS MY MOM PLEASE LET HER TEXT ME WITH YOUR PHONE BECAUSE SHE FORGOT HERS. Image

(She really does look like a female Bill Gates, though, which means that's gonna me me when I'm older $$$ we're like twinsies)

I got up to ask her if she wanted to hike (SHE LITERALLY PUT THE CAT IN MY ROOM TWO SECONDS BEFORE I GOT UP THE CAT WAS PLOTTING WITH HER BECAUSE SHE WANTED ME TO PET HER) and she's gone. Like, what man. WHAT?!

WE WERE GONNA GO HIKING. Image

And there's all of a sudden this giant BBQ thing outside and you know what?

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ZUKO TO LOWES TO GET THAT. Image

Then again I was also supposed to take Zuko to the pride parade (he had this rainbow ribbons and everything) but I was too busy sleeping so. Image

This is all due to sleeping. SLEEPING IS GETTING ME NOWHERE FAST. NOWHERE.

So I'm just going to text my dad's phone because they're prob at the casino or something and that angers my heart strings because they're always there forever and I wanted to go HIKING GOD DAMMIT.

I have no wifi because this new router hates us and someone has to take care of it so I can't eat a bagel UPSTAIRS and watch Bob's Burgers UPSTAIRS because wifi.

Oh this blog has been so negative I'm going to say something nice.

- The generic brand of Captain Crunch's fruity cereal is so much better. (I just tried the actual CapnCrunch and it just wasn't the same which is like WHOA because I usually like the "actual" brand better)
- MY DOG IS CUTE HE IS SO CUTE YOU GUYS.
- The new BBQ is black like my dog and he's cute so obvi the BBQ is super cute.
- It's hot out but then again so am I. Interpret that as you wish.
June 30th, 2013 at 07:12pm