Current Playlist

Alright, now I recently saw that people are putting up blogs about what they're listening to. Which is exactly why I didn't want to. But music is as much a part of me as air. I would literally die without it. For example, my iPod is currently out getting repaired, so I've had to resort to Pandora and CDs when in the car/at work/working out at the gym. Which doesn't really cut it for me. So when I'm home I can make my playlists and such on iTunes. The current issue with that being my boyfriend is currently home 24/7 and likes to watch TV in the same room with me and hates it when I stick my headphones in.

So I'd been going without listening to music. And my creativity literally dried up. So I've started back in on my music, regardless of him. I NEED music. Have to listen to music, or I start to get... Meh, about everything. It just turns to shades of grey and my life just... Doesn't feel right. Which isn't good, because right now, my life itself is pretty good.

So today, my current playlist just consists of a couple of songs:

1. "Burn With Me" by Amaranthe

2. "Blood" by In This Moment

Amaranthe showed up in the playlist when I was watching the video for "Blood" on youtube... So I clicked on it and fell in love. It's a really beautiful song. And if you like female AND male fronted bands, they're really good. They have three main vocalists. A girl, and two guys. One guy does the clean singing and one does screaming. There isn't screaming on Burn With Me, but there is on "The Nexus", which is also a pretty cool song.

So there you have it. My current playlist.
July 1st, 2013 at 10:31pm