Just some pictures and stuff about my life.

Well my dog had puppies. They're super cute, but we're trying not to get attached because we have to give them all away. They are just too adorable, though! They move a lot so its hard to take a good picture, but just look at this.

Image

- - -

So the other day I needed to get gas. Like, really really needed to. But my debit card won't work. I know there's money on it, but the guy keeps telling me its declined. So I go back to my car and I really didn't think I was going to make it home. I tried one other gas station and the same thing happened. I have no one to call and I'm exhausted from work so I just went like 20 mph the whole way home. Thank god its good on gas mileage or I would have never made it. This is what my car said leaving the gas station.

PS: my card magically worked the next morning. I dunno what happened.

Image

- - -

Although I haven't had money to in a while, my last off day I got to go see my boyfriend. It was pretty awesome. We watched Full Metal Alchemist and complained to each other a lot. I also made him take a picture with me. He is never serious in pictures.

Image

- - -

Speaking of said boyfriend, this is his cat I have been taking care of for the past month since his family is in the process of moving. He has had this thing since he was a kid so its old as hell. (He got it when he was like six and he's 20 now.) Its never lived outside before so I was letting it adventure around for the first time. Well, then it went missing and after three days and I had to call him crying cause I thought something bad had happened to it. And of course, that same night it came back.

Image

- - -

I just thought it would be interesting to share a few pictures instead of just ramble in my blogs like I normally do. This is the last picture I'm going to post. I think it says everything about how week has gone.

Image
July 3rd, 2013 at 07:41am