Upcoming writing.

Hey guys :)

I just thought I'd post a little update as to what's going on with my life and therefore my writing at the moment.

Big news on the career front. Remember the full-time job that I got, that finally meant I didn't have to work 7 days a week? Well, I've just been offered another job, which is better money and has better opportunities for me - and I start that at the end of August! I'm so excited, I literally can't stop smiling.

And as for my writing...well, those of you who read my work will know that I have have three chaptered stories on the go (Open My Eyes, Awkward and Chains That Bind Me) as well as an epically long AU (We're Not Gonna Fall Now), but I'm also going to be taking on some more stories. I don't feel like I write enough for you guys, especially not with all the support I've been given over the past terrible year, so here's what I'm going to do.

I'm aiming (emphasis on aiming) to post at least 1 one-shot a week, all with a different All Time Low Band and Crew pairing. They may be long, short, fluffy, angsty or smutty, it just depends on which of the following list I chose that day (yeah, I have a list. I need some kind of motivation!):

1. Jack/Alex first kiss.
2. Grieco/Flyzik boredom.
3. Flyzik/Zack first memories.
4. Rian/Alex stressed.
5. Danny/Ian lust.
6. Zack/Jack fluff.
7. Alex/Flyzik unrequited.
8. Rian/Evan camping.
9. Alex/Zack teasing.
10. Zack/Martin Johnson goodbyes.
11. Jack/Rian façade.
12. Zack/Flyzik cockblocking.
13. Jack/Evan temptation.
14. Alex/John O'Callaghan doubt.
15. Danny/Ian/Flyzik one-night stand.

And I'm thinking, snow days followed by first kisses followed by unrequited love followed by camping...all the fun stuff. Are you guys with me? Is this a little project you'd be interested in reading from me? Let me know your thoughts!

I will cross through the ones I do as I'm going, so please head to my stories page to check them out!

Hugs and kisses to each and every one of you :)
xo
July 4th, 2013 at 05:34pm