I changed my theme!

No it isn't Disney related.

I spent ages changing it and then realised I could have done something Disney but I am not changing it again :')
But yeah anyway I used to be g h o s t, and before that Neil McCormick and before that beedle the bard so yeah. I've gone for an A Day To Remember type theme with my blog layout, signature and avatar and my username is more general because I couldn't think of good A Day To Remember username.

Speaking of ADTR, I'm going to see them in February! And because it's near to my friends birthday she's paying for the tickets so I'm going for free! So excited :') I'm seeing You Me At Six and 30 Seconds To Mars and Arctic Monkeys in October too, and I'm tempted to buy Papa Roach and/or Bowling For Soup Tickets if I can scrape the money together. SO MANY GIGS.

I know I said I'd post the first chapter of my summer writing project up yesterday but I worked nearly all day, same with today and I'm going out tomorrow so it's going to have to be Tuesday :') I would post the link to it but I seriously cannot be bothered to go and find it.

This was the most pointless blog ever but I haven't posted in a few days so I figured I should let you know I'm still alive.

1. Tell me about the inspiration behind your current theme
2. Favourite/worst theme you've ever had?
3. Seeing any good bands in the near future?
4. Tell me a joke?
July 8th, 2013 at 02:02am