Looking for new stories to read. Tell me some of yours!

It's time I wrote this.

I love to write and read, so I figured Mibba would be the right place for me.

Ah, I've subscribed to tons of stories. Yeah. I have.

I read them all of the time, and sometimes they're not posted for a while. So please tell me if you have an interesting story to provide for me.

I don't generally give to much constructive criticism, but if you want me to, I will. Most people out here have good stories so I'll probably sub or rec.

I love to read, and I kind of just wanted to see all of your stories, because I know I'm probably missing out on good stories. *_*

Enough of this babbling!

Well, please don't try to have me read anything overly sexual (you know what I'm talking about), because likely I won't read it.

I'll read any sort of violence, though. I don't mind it.

I'll read romance, violence, action, adventure--ah, just about anything but raunchy sex scenes.

Just rec. one of your stories for me in the comments, and I will surely try to read one of them.

So, yeah, that's my booring blog entry, so please leave me a comment so I can read one of your stories, because lately stories are escaping me. There's none to be found! *_*

I will see you later! :)
July 8th, 2013 at 04:24pm