It's Comment Swap Time

Image

This is pretty much just what the title says. I would absolutely love to do a comment swap with anybody who's interested. I'll read literally anything; accept I have a few rules... well not so much rules as guidelines.

1. This time I'd like it if you'd comment first, last time I commented first so I figured I'd just switch things up this time around :) Also, you get what you give. So if you want a long comment I suggest you give me a long one as well.
2. I'll read anything. Romance (sex), horror, tragedy, comedy, ect.
3. We can swap for more than one story if you want. But if you want three comments, I expect three comments on my stories.

That's pretty much all I can think of. I will read one shots/stories with only one chapter, or chaptered stories. If you want a comment on a chaptered story I can only guarantee I'll read the first five chapters, or around 8,000 words because that's about how long the chaptered fic I want comments on is so far. So if you want to swap for a one chaptered fic, I'd like comments on either Bloody Mary or Like the Ticking of the Clock. The first is an original horror and the second is a fanfiction, but you don't have to have read the book to read my story. If you want a chaptered fic, I'd like a comment on Hello. It's a fanfiction, but I explain everything you need to know.

So that's all I can think of. Let the swap begin! haha

Image
July 8th, 2013 at 08:24pm