I Can Be Artsy–Requests?

okay so yes, I know that title's a bit vague and I apologize for that! but what I ACTUALLY mean to say is I can make artsy-ass stuff for all y'all lovely Mibbians! and I realize that a few people (by a few I just mean my friends lol oops sorry guys) have known that but I haven't exactly "publicly declared" it. which I'm not sure if I necessarily have to actually publicly declare that I do make some fancy ass shit, but whatevs guys. SO THIS BLOG IS ME SAYING THAT I'M TAKING REQUESTS FOR ANY OF THE LISTED WHETHER I KNOW YOU OR NOT.

RULES (KIND OF)
- if you do put in a request, please keep in mind that some of these do take time
- I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF MIBBA AND THE COMPUTER. I know, it's a huge surprise okay, but I do. I'm sorry if I don't take your request right when you give it to me, and I'm sorry if you don't get it fifteen minutes after you put your request in!
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT. you have no idea how pissed off I get when someone doesn't give me credit. okay not pissed off, necessarily, but irritated.
- if you don't like what I've made you, feel free to let me know! I won't get offended, but I think I'm gonna cut it short at 3 changes.

1. STORY LAYOUTS (for those of you who didn't know I used to do mibbathings.tumblr.com with Maggie / eight letters late.)

examples: one (the fuckers - swell) / two (loved you first - LaurensDecay) / three / four / five (lapse - vices / me) / six / seven

IF YOU HAVE A LAYOUT REQUEST:
- PM me your banner (if you have one), title, and color scheme (again, if you have one)

2. STORY BANNERS
- okay, here we go. I am now doing banners! except they won't be as beautiful as She Said Poptarts's or silk tea.'s. trust me on that. they'll be simple and basic, with overlays (if you'd like) and no blending or layering because I don't have photoshop! again, simple and basic.

examples: one / two / three / four

IF YOU HAVE A STORY BANNER REQUEST:
- PM me the following:
- banner picture (preferably from Tumblr, We Heart It's a bit more difficult)
- story title
- faded white background on title: y / n
- username: y / n
- overlays: y / n

3. SIGNATURES (with the examples, obviously it'll look differently because it'll be on a white background rather than blue)

examples: one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten

IF YOU HAVE A SIG REQUEST:
- PM me the lyrics and the color scheme you'd like (or the avi you'd like for me to go along with in terms of colors)
- EDIT: I WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL. I can't post / send codes on comments / messages because the coding will actually show the result!
July 9th, 2013 at 02:22am