Unholyverse Part 2 (I'm a little incoherent due to emotions)

I just... I am in shock right now. Why. Why did I have to start these?

...Why?

I mean, first there's the whole, "wow, Frank and Gerard totally belong together, but oh wait, Gerard is a fucKING PRIEST, SO THROW THAT OUT THE WINDOW" that's frustrating the whole time. And Frank apparently having a death wish. (Like, come on dude, stop this self-sacrificing bullshit.)

And then, there has to be shit happening to Pete Wentz. Like, why? And don't even get me started on those kids. Fuck.

But the writing is so good. It's like watching a really good thriller movie. I even suspected Patrick at one point, and wow, I am so glad that I wasn't right. I would've thrown such a bitch fit.

I literally pressed my face into my mattress when the whole conduit thing with Gerard taking Pete's place. (Did I not already say to cut out the self-sacrificing shit? Because that needs to stop, okay? Okay.) I nearly cried with Mikey not believing what happened. I was hyperventilating with Bob freaking out at Frank and then Mikey yelling at Frank and just.

I am so upset. Because now, Gerard might be alive. And I will not be okay with anything about Frank seeing him again if that happens (but still, I need it to happen or I will curse myself for wasting three fucking days on these goddamn things).

This is the worst decision I've ever made. I need to wake up early tomorrow so I can go to my aunt's house, but...more fic. Oh god.

My life revolves around fan fiction, and wow, it's so sad.

OH, AND I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE FUCKING ROSARY. BECAUSE I WAS LIKE, WOW, THAT'S SUCH A SYMBOLIC LITTLE THING. AND THEN GERARD GAVE IT TO FRANK. AND I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING. BUT I DIDN'T.

FUCK.
July 10th, 2013 at 06:05am