Warped Tour 2013

Hey guys! :)

So, I went to Warped Tour today and I thought I would explain to you guys how it was, the band's I saw, etc.

This was my first Warped Tour by the way, so I definitely wasn't expecting all the people. Anyways, I went to Warped at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Maryland.

When we first arrived,we set our stuff down on the grass before looking around for a bit. (We got to jump the line because we brought three cans of food, I definitely recommend you do that.)

After a bit, we decided to head over to the main stage and get seats. The crowd was.slowly getting larger every second. The main reason I went to Warped was to see BVB, so that was my main concern. We moved closer the stage with every band. It was hours before BVB went on, so we just decided to stay under the main stage pavilion until BVB came on. I might have forgotten a few, but I know these were some bands we saw while waiting(some after BVB as well)- We Came As Romans, The Summer Set, Blessthefall, Memphis May Fire, Silverstein, Never Shout Never, Reel Big Fish, 30H!3, and I See Stars.

After Reel Big Fish, Black Veil Brides came on! I just about died of excitement, not joking. The show was amazing, they killed it. They played to songs- I Am Bulletproof, Shadows Die, Wretched and Devine, Let You Down, Rebel Yell, In The End, and Fallen Angels.

We walked around, and sadly BVB wasn't having a signing. :( SWS was but the line was too long.

I bought a Warped t-shirt and (surprise surprise) another BVB bracelet, a BMTH bracelet, and a SWS bracelet.

We entered the main stage pavilion again, and this time it was.very hard to get in. We saw Sleeping With Sirens play, and they were amazing! They played the songs- If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn, These Things I've Done, Congratulations, A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son, If You Can't Hang, Roger Rabbit, and Tally It Up Settle The Score.

We left around dinner, and I had to miss BMTH. *sobs*

Overall, Warped was quite fun, also tiring and sweaty as well.

~Amber Extermination
July 11th, 2013 at 05:23am