Sara Horlyk's Very Own Appreciation Blog

Image


Yay, guys, I've got a new Mibba friend! Her name's Sara Horlyk and that right up there is her avatar. Oli Sykes and Jordan Fish from my favorite band, Bring Me The Horizon, she has certainly got good tastes... Sara is also really into Avenged Sevenfold, specifically M. Shadows, and WHAT, FUCK, she got to meet Asking Alexandria! I am ever jealous of her.

Sara has been on Mibba for over a year ago (at least, that's when she posted her first story) and she has been a wonderful contributor since then. She's an active reader and writer in the Stories and Blogs sections.

Avenged Sevenfold

Most of her stories are romantic, A7X fanfiction, one of which won first place in my latest contest!

Image

Under My Tongue is a sex confession story in which sexy original character Evie has sex with her boyfriend, Matt Sanders, while he's playing Call Of Duty and his friends are listening in through the microphone!


Another fan favorite story is Killer Queens, which features Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, prostitutes, and dirty sex. The creator (Sara's a co-author) is Shadows' Harlot, who is also a big A7X fanfiction writer.

Check out Sara's profile for even more stellar A7X fanfiction!

Other Stories


Sara also writes romantic fanfiction from several other bands like Pierce The Veil (Meet Me Halfway), Betraying The Martyrs (Long Distance Love), Memphis May Fire (A Love Miles Away), and a Bring Me The Horizon and You Me At Six crossover Franksykes slash (Tell Me All Your Secrets)!

Sara's romantic original fiction is just as amazing as you can see in the following stories: Sleepless Nights and Love Without Words.

She's fantastic at building and showing relationships between character, whether it be a couple or two friends or a daughter and her mother. I really like that.

Layouts


As an end to this blog, here are a few examples of the super cute banners and backgrounds Sara uses in her layouts.

Image
her blog
Image
Image
Image
Image
Tell Me All Your Secrets and Meet Me Halfway
July 11th, 2013 at 09:38pm