Looky what I bought today!

So recently we've been strapped for cash due to never ending bills and the like. Well I finally went and spent a little money on myself. Now before I post this photo....let me tell you that I know that a lot of people didn't like this book. People have said the sex scenes were lackluster and that may be true...but I still want to read it and see what it's all about.

I'm one of those people who like to soak in everything that I can. I like to read examples of the wrong way or incorrect way to do things so that I might learn from it and learn how to do things the correct way. So...I look at it kind of like a study guide. I'm complex like that lol. J.k I'm so not conceited...but I do appreciate my imagination and personality.

ANYWAY. I'm going to give the book a chance and then I will tell you guys what I thought about it. I had a hard fucking time finding this book to buy actually. Both of our Wal-Marts were sold out but did have the second and third book. I'm not even thinking about buying those right now until I see how I like the first one. I went to our Barnes and Noble and the only copy they had of it was $26 and a hard back! I'm like fuck that.

I'm not paying out the wazooo for a book I may hate. So yes....$12 at Target was a little better deal. I am usually thrifty and so I checked our used book stores and second hand stores first for a deal but they didn't have it. Aside from that...I went to this store where everything is a dollar too. It's one of my favorite stores because they take items from factory closeouts and sell them for just a buck.

It's actually quite great though because they have some awesome stuff! That store is like my guilty pleasure. I find great buys and don't worry about the cost because even if I go wild and get like a basket full of stuff, it's still cheaper than what I would have paid for it originally at full price. So I initially went in there to buy some new cat toys for my new kitten. Well I always go to the make up and hair stuff aisle because I can be a girly girl at times. I love make up and can never have enough.

I see this bowl that had Hard Candy brand make up in it. It was filled to the brim with the awesome stuff! Now Hard Candy isn't exactly cheap. They sell it at Wal-Mart and some of the single items can cost up to ten dollars. I work at McDonald's for Christ's sake. I have to pay $500 a month on my car payment and insurance combined. That doesn't leave me with much money to go splurging or spending dozens of ca$h on makeup.

Needless to say I was ecstatic to see the sale of Hard Candy products. I looked through and bought like four things. I got four super cool makeup items for just $4. There's no telling how much I would have paid for all that at Wal-Mart. Not to mention I got this cool mustache cup lol. I love cheap shit. I swear that I do. If I ever become rich or famous....I'm still going bargain hunting. I like thrift stores and Goodwill. I don't mind owning something someone else owned before as long as it's clean and in good condition.

I absolutely LOVE used books too. They have this certain....aged smell to them. I'm off my rocker but oh well. Here is a photo of all the stuff I've been talking about lmao. I'd also like to state that I am addicted to Sonic drive in's drinks! I love their Cherry Coke and Cherry Limeades! I get them like five times a week.

Image

What are your plans for the weekend? I am off work for the weekend and my forecast is....spending time with my man. Being sexed up by my man lol. Being lazy and working on my latest story. Yep sounds like a plan to me!
July 13th, 2013 at 12:08am