I think my nose is going to combust. (I am OctoFicMom)

My nose, holy shit, my nose. You know how you feel before you get a bloody nose and/or run in the wind? THAT IS MY NOSE RIGHT NOW. EVER SINCE LAST NIGHT WHEN I COINCIDENTALLY RAN OUTSIDE IN A BREEEeeeEEeeeEZE. A very light breeze. A barely there breeze... That was still enough for my nose to pack up and quit.

It did actually bleed for realz a couple weeks ago and I HAD NO TISHES WTF. I still don't have any tissues in the basement you'd think I'd be prepared for the war scene, right?

Nope.

And you know what else it is like hot as a burning supermodel. And daz hawt.

MY PHONE HAS BEEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF NOT HOTTER FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS:

Image

What am I going to do when it starts raining and I actually have to wear clothes outside like wut. I don't wear jeans, okay? When I went to Plato's the girl came up and was like "what are you looking for" and I was like "NOT JEANS" because I'm passionate about the cause.

Jeans should be illegal.

I hate jeans.

I have problems.

HIIIIIIIII. Wait I think my dad is going to try and steal the computer. BYYYYYYYYE.

HYPOTHETICALLY.

Oh wait that would be fun to have a fic where the title is Hypothetically: *insert hypothetical scenario here*

Wait I mean no it wouldn't be fun. BAD RACHELLE, BAD. I HAVE MANY FICS RIGHT NOW. I DON'T NEED MORE I say as I go to click on the "New Story" tab

Is this what Octo-Mom felt like?

...

What about like Hypothetically: Jailbait or something where this is a younger person involved and the other person thinks they're eighteen and turns out to be a recurring maybe-authoritative figure in their life. guilty pleasure of mine ;*

You know what fine I am so doing that.
July 16th, 2013 at 12:33am