Shameless Free Reads

Aha! I tricked some of you, maybe.

So probably you clicked on this because the title says free reads and like I have many a time you've come to this post because you thought I was going to give free reads. No, although I will be asking for some stories soon... just not at the moment.

No here I'm going to shamelessly ask for you lovely people of mibba if you would be so kind, to read some of my stories. A comment would be beautiful but at this point I'll even take silent readers and subscribers, people who just enjoy my story.

I've been using the Comment Swap feature and I'm just not sure if I like it. I feel like people don't actually read the story half the time (which I have been guilty of I will admit), but I mean I at least read the first chapter and give an actual thought out comment. I don't just write the same thing over and over again, I actually try to think of something to tell them. I want people to read my story and actually enjoy it, not just read it because they're being forced too.

Anyway... if you would like to read some stories I will link a couple below. And by a couple I mean two, there's only two that i'm really proud of right now.

Night is Gotham[url]
This is a story about Batman, (obvi) but it's not your typical batman. Bruce Wayne has a daughter whom he is abusive too after losing his wife. There are some old characters that you know and two original main characters. I'm currently working on this story and I really love it.

[url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/401640/Ghosts/]Ghosts

A religious based original fiction about an angel who breaks the rules of God to save a girl who he believes will bring order to the world. If you've seen Legion it's a similar idea, but not quite. This took a bit of research because I wanted it to make sense biblically.

Feel free to read and comment, subscribe and recommend.

Thank you
Alicia
July 16th, 2013 at 04:15am