Discovery

Wow, I just realized all my stories are in the first person. It's kinda funny since I actually tend to write in the third person on other sites, but I guess it's just Mibba that does this to me. (lol)

It's definitely a bigger challenge since I can't tell you what other characters are feeling, but I think that adds another dimension to it. In exchange you can experience the protagonist's feelings tenfold, and that's pretty neat, I guess.

Yeah anyway, I've been working on another story on another site. It's a Percy Jackson fan-fic, and I thought I might bring it over to Mibba since there are considerably more readers here. It's called "Tick Tock" and surprise surprise, it's in the first person. I have to admit though, I started writing it before I wrote "Mark of the Wanderer" so I guess I should be saying surprise surprise to "The Mark"

Anyway, no one's going to read this, but I thought I'd write out my thoughts and put them online because YOLO.

If anyone does happen to read this, remember to comment, I'd love to improve. Writing is one of my passions, and it's always nice to get feedback from the community.

Remember to subscribe if you like and recommend if you love.

Cool,
CookieMonster
July 19th, 2013 at 08:37pm