Hi, I met BMTH and BVB the other day.

My stories wont be updated because of warped depression. Jesus, my body hurts....
WARPED TOUR STORY- July 18, 2013. Cleveland.

Let me tell you how my warped went. We got up there and I reunited with a few twitter friends from when I meet them in April. We enter the place and ran to the AP tent to get a meet and greet slip for BVB and BMTH. WE GOT THE VIP FOR BOTH AND I WAS SUPER EXCITED!.

We got in there and watch Go Radio for a few seconds. I was with Debra and 2 other people and I was the only one who wanted to see HLH. They were amazing! Somehow there was a circle pit during their set, but it was still amazing! I couldnt meet them cause I was running off to meet and greet LMTF cause I was going to miss their set. Me and Arron had a nice talk. I smiled like crazy when Chris remembered me from February when I got him a box a cereal. They were all nice, so I meet LMTF again.

We waited like 30 minutes to see BVB play. I kept missing BVB when they came to my town so this was my first time seeing them. I told you guys how much I hate BVB’s fan base but love the band so much. They were screaming “Have my babies!" and all that shit. I didnt kill them. They were pretty rad if you ask me. Andy started to slow dance with Juliet during the solo.

These girls got mad when I called them fucking pathetic and laughing at them cause 4 girls were fighting over a shirt that Andy rubbed on him and threw out there. They were seriously about to murder each other. Like chill, it’s just a fucking shirt. (One reason why I hate their fan base)

The time has come when I meet Bring Me The Horizion. I wrote Oli a letter and hand him my blades. We hugged super tight. Lee smiled at me, Jordan was like “Hi?" confused at why I was crying. Oli was just-. Matt hugged me and I told him that you guys for so much.

After their set we had enough time to watch MMF play. Let me tell you, Cleveland was fucking weak when people crowd surfed. They were dropping people everywhere. I got up there then dropped on my back. Some guy other guy got dropped on his back and no one helped us up but each other….Ouch my back still fucking hurts.

We sat and wait for BVB’s signing. We went and meet them. I was upset that I couldnt give CC a hug(I love CC to death) but I anonymously gave him my second set of blades cause I forgot his letter and said thank you for so much. Jake and Jinxx smiled at me and I said hi. Ashley was licking his ring pop and waved. Andy was-who fucking knows. He was looking everywhere and couldnt focus. I said hi and he was like “Ohshit. Hi"

BMTH set was amazing! I was going off. I did the circle pit for the first time. I got in the wall of death. Worst mistake of my life. Wasn’t ready for it. My phone dropped and got stomped on, lost my case. BUT IT SUVIED! Got kicked in the face, took it like a man. Elbowed in the mouth and bled but shook that off. Jordan Fish got on the raft and the crowd surfed him around the tent and back. I cried when Oli said that “They’re so many of you who say we saved their lives. Know that you saved ours. I once wanted to kill myself but because of you guys, we’re still here." and basically said fuck everyone. Then sung Sleepwalking.

Sat in the grass to watch The Early November. Went to go CTE BUUUT Their bus got stuck and wasnt there. We went to see SWS for a little. We were about to go but as soon as SWS was done, BTF intro rolled in and I ran over to see them play. They put on an amazing set. I held Beau’s fingers adn went all crazy in their pit! It was insane and perfect for the last set of warped.

We left out looking a mess but I got BVB, BMTH’s cd signed. I have a CD that I cant tell you about cause I promise the merch guy. 2 giant posters when We exit out. And just, warped was amazing. Literally the best day ever!

Photo time:
Image
My OTP showing on stage :P
Image
Best photo of Andy I got
Image
Hands Like House, if you dont listen to them, do. They're amazing.
Image
Jinxx looking all sassy playing that Violin <3
Image
Oliver. Love him.
Image
Jake and Jinxx :P
Image
And Beau :P

This was my 3rd year going. Definitely going next year.
July 19th, 2013 at 11:59pm