Avenged Sevenfold concert, July 19th! Read this!

Alright, so last night was THEE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! AVENGED SEVENFOLD WAS FUCKING AMAZING! My voice is so sore, every bone in my body is sore, and my ears were ringing yesterday, but it WAS ALL WORTH It!

So first off, there was a chance that they were going to have to stop the show, because there was dark clouds coming over us. The guy said that we would go inside the casino and wait for the storm to pass us and we would come back out, but I thought that was stupid.

A7X kept setting up and then the intro came on, and I was shaking so fricken bad! As soon as Matt ran out and screamed "NIGHTMAAARE!!" I screamed so loud, I thought my vocal cords ripped in half.

So, then they played Beast and The Harlot and that got me pumped up even more. Then they played Welcome To The Family. It was funny, because Matt was asking who seen A7X in concert and a lot of people raised their hands, but then he's like: "And you came back?!" After that he welcomed all the new fans(including me) into the Avenged Sevenfold family.

Then they ended that and it started to rain, so Matt was like "So who do you think is going to bust ass up here on stage first?" And my friend screamed Johnny! Matt smiled at Johnny and said, "Johnny Christ."

So then a guy comes over to Matt and Matt goes, "Uh- Oh, hello."

Then the guy left and Matt goes, "What does that even mean?!" So Matt left for a second and came back all sad, "Well, looks like we're getting booted of the stage. Shit, I would stay out here all night with my 10,000+ closest friends and family, but we WILL BE BACK!" They left and tons of people left too, because it started to rain.

I was crying by then, because I was waiting 4 years to see them! So everyone was screamed "LET THEM PLAY!" Finally, some of the clouds passed and Matt came back out.

He goes, "Alright, so they have a proto call for the stage, it can only handle so much wind or it will collapse. So, we're going to have set off the pyro on the ground. It's going to blow up your head and your head!" He pointed to the fans and everyone cheered! Matt laughed and they didn't do any pyro till the rain cleared up.

But what made me so fricken happy was when Matt was like, "Can we get these bright ass white lights off now?"

I was so in the concert that I don't even remember the order of the set list, but this is what they played:

They played Seize The Day and I screamed so loud! I honestly did not expect that! It was amazing!

Buried Alive
Critical Acclaim
Carry On
Hail To The King
Afterlife
Bat Country

And then they played ALPOH for Jimmy, it was amazing because Matt said, "Alright so instead of playing a slow ass ballad for our fallen friend, The Rev, what better way to celebrate his life with one of his best pieces of work, now I wanna see if you can sing all 8 minutes of it without fucking up." So they played and Matt sang too, but the funny thing is Matt actually fucked up, so that made me laugh.

They ended it with Unholy Confessions and had the grand finale. They started throwing pics out and me and my friend ran up to the stage just so I could see Matt. Johnny was in the process of throwing his pic out and I wasn't even paying attention, so Matt turns away and I looked down to see my friend on the ground. I was confused, but then I seen the secruity guard step on something and my friend pushed her out of the way and then she tackled me in a hug screaming, "I GOT HIS PIC!"

http://twitter.com/TeamShadows/status/358755318676742144/photo/1

So honestly, that was the best night of my life. <3
July 21st, 2013 at 03:15am