Inspiration ... where did you go? I need advice

So I'm currently in the process of writing a Batman fanfic as someone of may have read already. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while and just never did and I finally got an inspiration boost and wrote like 9 chapters in a day. After going through and editing it was dwindled down to what is posted now. I'm working on a chapter as of right now and I just can't ... I'm so stuck. It's aggravating because I just want to write this story and get it out for you all to read because I have all my ideas written down it's just becoming so hard to write them for some reason.

Also while I've been trying to write this an old story that I have sitting on my desktop has been calling me for a re-write. I took down all the chapters that I had posted on here because I needed to do some serious revision. I don't want to start on it though because I want to do this Batman story but I just can't move on with it. Not to mention the fact that my old story is literally the only thing on my mind right now.

Maybe I should put aside Batman for a moment and work on my other story. I'm just afraid I'll lose the interest of my readers and subscribers if I'm gone too long and I don't want that because I know I've left some questions un answered and a lot of things up in the air as far as my Batman story goes.

Someone help me figure this out. I need advice.

Image

On a side not I'm getting a second tattoo :D
July 21st, 2013 at 11:28pm