Ten attractive men?

I've never posted a blog thing on here before, but making one about ten men I fancy is a good time to start, I'd say.

1. Norman Reedus
Image

I find him so incredibly sexy; his eyes, his smile, his voice. I was probably about three years old when The Boondock Saints came out, and I didn't see it until almost a year or two later, I was literally like four or five with a huge crush on Murphy MacManus. He likes Punk music. And I fangirled so hard when he followed me on twitter I was damn near screaming.

2. Ian Somerhalder
Image

Can you say charming? Wow, I'd let him compel me anyday. The dark hair, light eyes combination is so stunning, and Mr. Somerhalder owns it! Even his looks and vampirism ;) aside, I love that he wants to preserve the earth as much as he can. He is a beautiful and lovely person inside and out.

3. Toby Turner
Image

Hothothot. This man. His face is so stunning. I literally fell in love with him over YouTube. He is absolutely hilarious, he makes me laugh so hard, and I love a man who can make me laugh to the point of where I cry. He has the ability to turn my day around. I also love that he is just so happy all the time, no matter what is going on. I would love to marry this man and spend countless days just listening to him talking, laughing. Not to mention, he is absolutely gorgeous in glasses! Hothothot.

4. Joseph Morgan
Image

That smile, that charm, that accent, those lips. I like his face and his body, a lot. When he's Klaus in Vampire Diaries... Oh.. I love a beautiful bad guy. ;)

5. James Franco
Image

I watch(ed) Freaks and Geeks all the time. It's still one of my favorite shows. I think he has a lovely smile and he's so funny. His smile makes me smile, as does his face.

6. Bradley Cooper
Image

Is there a woman out there who doesn't find him attractive?

7. Jesse Eisenberg
Image

Go ahead. Judge me.

8. Armie Hammer
Image

I had a huge crush on him when he was in a show called Reaper. And when he was in the Social Network. He is just a beautiful man. Especially his smile and his voice. Lovely.

9. Benicio Del Toro
Image

People have judged me before, and people will continue to judge me.
He never fails to give a stunning, mind-blowing performance. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is one of my favorite movies (and books) as well as Snatch. I just find him really, really ridiculously good looking.

10. Dave Franco
Image

Look! Another Franco! Because apparently the Franco family has perfect genes, even their third not-so-famous brother is very, very attractive. Dave is silly, and goofy, and charming. I adore Scrubs, and while I couldn't stand the last season where they were in medical school, I watched it for the small appearances of the regular cast, the occasional taste of old Scrubs humor, just so I could say I saw it, and lastly, for Dave Franco's face.

*This list is in NO particular order (well maybe to a certain extent) but all in all, I hope what you learned from this is, I like older men, almost none of these are under 30 (almost!) and that I want to marry Toby Turner.
July 22nd, 2013 at 02:13am