I was wondering: A Dream Through Life and Death

When people are born, while they are still inside the mother, are they dreaming? What are they thinking? Before a child is brought into life, what is running through their mind? It probably seems like an endless dream to them, but before they know it, they are brought unto the world with closed eyes. If destiny is true, could they somehow be reviewing what they are going to do in life, what challenges they will face?

When people die, and their body has been wasted away, what are they dreaming? What are they thinking? Are they reviewing all the main events that happened in their life? Do they know where they are, what happened? If there IS indeed an afterlife, what do they see before them? Doom or eternity?

Then I realized, when someone is born, and when someone has just died and their soul leaves, are they having the SAME dream? Would it be possible that they mentally know what has happened? If the dreams are the same, what does it mean?

When we walk our life, what makes us significant? How can affect the descisions made by society and the world? Some people contribute more than others. Per say, you can be a Leonardo Da Vinci, or an average human being. Why? Who really knows what we are suppose to achieve later in life, and really, who cares? Wouldn't it be more fun to just adventure into new beginnings? Can we change the descision that higher powers have made for us?Will we?

Can we test fate; battle against the desicions it has already enforced upon our souls? Will you, as your own being, choose to?
July 24th, 2013 at 11:19pm