One Direction blew into town today and I have to act like a creep.

My cousin wants me to take her to hunt them down.

Image

She found out which hotel they're going to be staying at and, since her parents don't trust her to go alone, I must be the accompanying adult in this situation.

Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy listening to their catchy as fuck music, I like them. They are, however, not the type of people I'd prefer to be stalking. I'd much rather be hunting down an expensive comic book rather than a boy band. I've already met Motionless In White so that completes my meet and greet dreams for the year. Chris was super sweet and he made my entire day.
Image

Wait! I forget that I've yet to meet Panic! At the Disco... How stupid of me.
Image

I'm going to see them in Vegas for my birthday and it's going to be the best day ever.
Image

Anyway, let's get back to the topic at hand. I love the boys of One Direction, I have absolutely nothing against them, I obviously must if I'm meant to be working on my damn group write featuring them....
Image

Damn it.... I have to work on two group writes before tonight. I also have to update a story of my own.
Image

It's all things that should have been taken care of last night but I fell asleep to a Duck Dynasty marathon.
Image
I don't regret it.

Well... I gotta go and get ready to take this kid out. She's nagging me and I just--- I would rather be shooting zombie right now.
Image
July 29th, 2013 at 11:42pm