Best Night Ever (A Kind-of Review of 1D's Up All Night Tour)

fucKING HELL THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER. honestly the highlight of my summer. I am SO incredibly proud of the boys (5sos AND 1D), they just oh my goodness I can't even explain how amazing the show was. so I'll divide it into two parts: 5SOS and then 1D.

5 seconds of summer

FIRST OF ALL ASHTON APPARENTLY BROKE HIS FINGER TOWARDS THE END OF THEIR SET WHILE DRUMMING (OBVIOUSLY LOL). I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM OH GOD THAT'S AWFUL WHAT THE HELL. if I'm being completely honest I literally only knew three songs that they played LOL. Beside You, Try Hard, and Heartbreak Girl but they were so full of energy and bouncing all over the stage and it was adorable oh my goodness Luke and Calum need to stop being so cUTE OR ELSE. their set was only on for 25-30 minutes, and then it was intermission???? which was kinda weird considering like idk maybe it wasn't weird maybe it's just cause I haven't been to another concert before HAHAHA.

one direction

JESUS H OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY WERE SO PERFECT AND FULL OF ENERGY AND BY GOD YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE EXHAUSTED FROM BEING ON THE ROAD FOR SO LONG BUT THEY REALLY PUT ON AN INCREDIBLY WICKED SHOW OH GOD.

okay so I hate to say this but I actually forgot what song they kicked off with oops sorry not sorry but I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL UPDATE THIS. but they played at least 10 songs and it was incredible and so I went to their Oakland show but they day before they played San Jose which I COULD HAVE gone to instead of Oakland but I have no idea what was up with that, so.

BUT, OAKLAND WAS THE SECOND SHOW THAT THEY PLAYED BEST SONG EVER. OH MY GOD I FAINTED I WAS SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA. San Jose was the VERY FIRST show they played BSE and I just oh my god it was wonderful it was jkdhkjhs I CAN'T DO THIS aNYMORE.

and they fucking played Rock Me and I was like oh Jesus I nearly fainted because jUST OKAY THERE WERE THOSE CANON THINGS THAT SHOT FIRE OUT AND HARRY DID A HIP THRUST AND FIRE APPROPRIATELY SHOT OUT OF ONE OF THOSE THINGS SO IT LOOKED LIKE HIS CROTCH WAS BLASTING FIRE. and my friend got a picture of it cause she was in the VIP section and she showed me and I died oh my goodness. I don't even know what else I can say because words can't describe how amazing it was. I LOST MY VOICE OKAY THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN REGULARLY IN FACT THAT WAS LIKE THE THIRD TIME I LOST MY VOICE AND THE FIRST TWO TIMES WERE ONLY BECAUSE I WAS SICK OK OK.

but they played Summer Love and I fainted a little bit and maybe before, I'm not sure, but they played Little Things and they were like, "this is for all the wonderful girls out there who are supporting us" or something like that and it was a swoon fest okay AND THEY CLOSED WITH WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL. OF COURSE. AND IT WAS AMAZING. and they sang C'mon, C'mon and I have to give MAD props to Zayn because his voice oh my fucking CHRIST IT WAS LIKE HOT CHOCOLATE ON A SNOWY CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH HONEY DRIZZLED ALL THE FUCK OVER THE WHIPPED CREAM MOUNTAIN FUCK IT WAS SO SMOOTH AND THE MODULATION WAS PERFECT (theory geek lulz) AND I JUST OH GOD AND LIAM WOW HIS VOICE IS SLKDJFL. Niall and Louis killed me inside because their voices during Summer Love and Last First Kiss aND LOVED YOU FIRST AND I WOULD OH MY GOD. don't even get me started on Harry.

I AM GOING THROUGH CONCERT WITHDRAWAL. I AM SOBBING WHILE I AM WRITING THIS ok goodbye
August 3rd, 2013 at 03:45am