a list of active stories + some reccs for you all + suggest me stuff

Hi guys! So I thought I'd do another one of these simply because the last one was spurting off a whole heap of random stories and this one will simply by listing the ones that are/will be active. I've gotten the hang of writing again and I've decided which stories I'm focusing on so I'M SORRY IF THEY'RE NOT THE ONES YOU WANTED. But some of these have a lot written for them anyway so I don't have to focus on writing them as much. (my harry potter fanfiction isn't listed just fyi)

But yep. Active stories first, so if you're here to see the reccs scroll down a little.

The Symmetries of Salem: Salem has many obsessions. The number four, for one, as well as symmetry, counting and whole bound of others. Reinier's beginning to think that he has an obsession with expletives and fucking things up. But they don't quite have a diagnosis for that.

Of Gods and Fame: "What's your name?" "Nanaja," I said grumpily. "She was the God of War." He raised a sardonic brow and looked me up and down, taking in my clenched fists and haughty glare with a look that said that he was trying not to laugh. "Sort of fits, doesn't it?"

How to be Human: She was an experiment. He was a tyrant. But what else could he do in his quest to help her discover life than fall for the unusual girl? And what could be more frustrating than being in love with someone that had no idea how it felt to love him back?

The Lost: They were the lost. They were fucked up and flawed and more mangled than a car wreck but in the midst of their madness they somehow found each other. (adaptation from Beautifully Broken)

Halcyon: This one's a student/teacher story that involves the characters from a story that I become bored with. But yeah... I've been on a roll writing is tonight so we shall see.

Panacea: An adventure/romance co-write with my best bud that's based around a group of people surviving the zombie apocalypse. Can't think of a summary. Yep.

--------------------

ASHLEIGH'S FAVOURITE STORIES RIGHT NOW.
- Heaven/Hell and Winterhaven by pelican park.
- Hot Zone 6.6 by saeglopur.
- Cynefin by ignite this angel.
- Deer Boy by lungsmoke.
- Worthy to Think the World Of by lovely youth.
- Boys & Things and My Ocean by bilinski

And that's about it. I only started reading stories on here again recently so I'm a bit behind. If any of you have a favourite story that you think is worth reading please let me know! Try to suggest someone else's if you can. Oh and as long as they're original.

Oh an on another note I'm staying at home and watching Teen Wolf tomorrow and apparently I better get my feels ready so if you want to leave me TW fanfiction stories I'd be cool with that.
August 6th, 2013 at 03:20pm