Tah Tah

That stupid feeling crept back in! GO AWAY! STOP COMING. You're UNWANTED. When a new year starts, don't you feel like there are new beginnings and nothing is quite the end? Well, this is the end. Friends come and go. But do you ever get that little feeling in the back of your mind that every single friend left you? When you contact them, they want nothing to do with you? Or do you just feel like you are alone in a crowded room?

Forget it. I can't deal with stupid people like that anymore. I don't want friends if they just come and go as they please. They can't! They just can't! I hate this stupid feeling of having no one on my side. I have done nothing wrong. I have done nothing stupid. I'm always trying to please people. Now, my mind is corrupted and I don't think anyone deserves my sympathy or my loyalty. They can go to the mountains scream all they want, but I will never go to their rescue.

Or so I thought. I'm that stupid dog that gets kicked but comes crawling back. Maybe, just maybe one day I will have the courage to walk away from people who use and leave. Maybe just maybe I will be happy. Just, Maybe I will be able to say, "tah, tah, 'friends.'"
August 6th, 2013 at 10:35pm