About Eri :)

So I’ve been getting a lot of messages wanting to know things about me (from my sisters fanbase as well as my own), so I threw together a quick little ‘getting to know me’ blog doing ten questions (five of yours, five of mine):

-Is Erienne your real name?
Yes and no. Erienne is my middle name- I don’t like giving out personal information online, so I just go by something else. To answer two questions at once, my initials are R.E.C., but that’s as much as you’ll get ;)

-Do you write a lot of fanfiction?
Actually, yes haha. I started my fanfiction with Harry Potter, moved to Twilight, and am now on Sherlock. I’ve done Merlin, Doctor Who, Skyrim (yeah, interesting..), Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Once Upon a Time… if you ever have a request for a story, just ask! I do write my own stories and such, I just don’t post them online.

How long have you been writing?
Since I was little. More factually, about thirteen years. I have several journals from my early years where I wrote down my stories. They’re hard to decipher, and they’re all about dinosaurs (I had a serious addiction), but it’s what kicked me off. I’m going to school for creative writing at the moment :)

Do you have any artistic skills?
Uhm, no. Haha. I mean, I’m decent with photoshop, and I studied photography for a long while, but I can’t draw my way out of a paperbag. My own drawing professor told me I needed to pursue other hobbies. I’ve made people cry when I tried to do their portraits for class. I just don’t touch pen and paper artistically, save to write.

Did anything inspire your love of writing?
Ooh, good question :) when I was little, I absolutely hated reading and writing, because I’m severely dyslexic and reading was a challenge. My mom started reading Harry Potter to me, and then she told me if I wanted to know how the first book ended I’d have to read myself. I managed that, and J.K. Rowling ended up pulling me into a world of literacy I never would have discovered otherwise. She inspired me with her writing, and I want to inspire others with mine.

Real age? 20! (I just put the wrong year in my profile >.<)

From? Colorado!

Top five favorite actors? Elijah Wood, James Phelps, Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, and Martin Freeman!

Favorite color? I’m weird: purple and silver, and sometimes teal!

Hobbies (besides writing)? Airsoft and ghost hunting!
August 6th, 2013 at 10:52pm