Public Service Announcement: No, You Don't Actually Know Everything About a Group of People Who Disagree With You

You just... NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! NOOOO!

I mean, god, fuck, NO! Seriously. Your blanket statement just reeks of bigotry and ignorance and just... NO. FUCK NO! I cannot express how much NO there is toward what I just read. You don't know anything about those people and yet you think you can just say that? REALLY?! BECAUSE NO, ACTUALLY, YOU ARE WRONG! Don't pretend you know everything about these peolple, especially considering the majority of them I can guarantee you've never even met or spoken to in your life. It's just disgusting, to be honest. Especially considering your are a) spitting such venom because you're part of the majority and therefore protected from having anyone stand up to you and b) doing it to justify your own flawed, judgmental opinion.

I mean, I just want to

Image

Because really. What makes you think you have the right to do that? You don't have to agree with them, but you sure as hell don't have the right to put words in their mouth and then spread nasty rumors and falsities and FUCKING LIES about people you know nothing about. It's fucking sick.

Alright. I'm done. Peace out. I think this was 100 words... If not, oh well, this should probably be deleted anyway. I just had to vent because that was just sickening.
August 7th, 2013 at 01:19am