more excuses.

(I am not going to complain or contradict or validate the polaroid package. I have wanted to stop talking about this since a tumblr person yelled at me, insulted me, and unfollowed and blocked me because of my opinion. I will not talk about that in this blog or ever in the future. I am finished.)

Hi. So my updates will be slowing down especially this week and next week. I HAVE REASONS. DONT COME TO CANADA AND LOOK FOR ME. I LOVE WRITING IT'S JUST GOING TO BE LIKE TWO WEEKS AND PROBABLY ONLY ONE OR TWO UPDATES.

a) Mom's birthday is tomorrow, i'm visiting a long lost friend thursday, I have several people coming to my house friday, saturday my parents will not allow me electronics because of something-or-other that i'm not going to question, and sunday i'm spending with my entire extended family at our yearly get-together, at my uncle's cottage.

grr. family. and people. and social life. I hate it all.
And next week I have back to school shopping and knowing my mother, we'll start tomorrow and won't be done until September fourth. UGH.

and then I have my usual story-by-story reasons...

b) Fight For Me; I can't move on from this part, I don't know what to do, and I don't want the story to be ridiculous. Although it already is. ugh.
c) The Cabin; this particular chapter is really in-depth and although i'm almost done, it's special. I want this one to be important and thorough and well-written. it's important to me as a writer to have a good chapter that i've been planning since the beginning to follow through. even though I never get feedback -cries-
d) Falling Asleep on a Stranger; actually this chapter will probably be the first one up, because I know what i'm going to do and it's half done. this fic is coming to a close and i'm excited. c:

But yeah. I've complained so much on mibba, I think I need to make an allotment for myself. I'm sure everyone's tired of me bitching. Waah.

That's okay, when school starts i'll probably write a novel. ;) Yay for procrastination and yay for junior year. kill me now.

Adios.
August 7th, 2013 at 04:15am