My Wallpaper + Little Bird; Appreciation Blog + Recommendations!

First thing's first guys, if you don't know little bird; or Nicole, you're out of luck. She is fucking fabulous and I mean that, like I'm seriously forreal, she's the most fabulous person I know on here. Image I just LOOK at her username and think, "Omg this gurl is so fab, how did we meet and start talking?" But that's a story for a later.

So my friends, SOMEONE cough Nicole cough made me a wallpaper.

Okay, it may not seem like much but she made me a wallpaper and I'm fucking shaking in excitement.
IF Y'ALL DON'T KNOW, MY LAPPY'S NAME IS JOLIE AND WHO KNOWS WHY I WOULD NAME HER THAT AND NICOLE TOTALLY MADE ME AN ANGELINA JOLIE WALLPAPER AND I'M CRYING BECUZ IT IS SO FABULOUS.
Image
God, this woman even cries sexy.

I will show little pieces of the wallpaper becuz I'm selfish and it's mine. Image

Image omg, just fantastic.

It is officially the ONLY thing I have saved on this lappy since I got it and I will keep it forever and it'll never change because my lappy is black and it looks so belle decked out in this wallpaper. Plus the themes change and now it's got a silver theme, BECUZ of the wallpaper.

So I love it and I'm like crying REAL TEARS, cause nobody's done anything like this for me before and I'm in love with this <33
While I'm at it Image I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW WHY NICOLE IS SO FANTASTIC.

So when Nicole and I first met lol what am I kidding, we're sisters separated since birth I was being my usual weirdo self and asking about her inspiration for a horror story she had written. -> check it out!

She was all cute and you know, Nicole and from there we just began talking. About nonsense. About anything. About life. And we talked and talked and talked until we had 12 pages of messages, and started a new one! (We've got like 6 messages 1 deleted cause we're bad bitches shhhhhh)

So you know, WE CHATTED IT UP and I realized that this girl was possibly the best person ever.

She's extremely understanding, like regardless. I could tell her I killed someone which I'm not even sure she'd be freaked out about considering our horror stories... I mean Image She's just got one of those hearts that open up and can take in all your saying and understand, she's a huge heart-to-heart kinda gurl.

She's flopping hilarious. I mean we chatted for a looooooonnnnnggggg time and for days and days and all I can say is that if you're not really keeping my interest, I'll probably not message you back. Unless your my friends too, I love you guys and she ALWAYS had some joke, even if it was unintentional or random or we were being stupid and I would laugh and we'd chat some more.

Did I say she's got a big heart? Well she's got a big heart, and I mean huge. She's so accepting SHE'S LIKE MY SAFETY BLANKET Image
That might not be the word for it but you get what I'm saying.

I just mean, Nicole is an amazing person and she's there for you and you can/want to be there for her because she just makes you happy and ya know, she's fantastic and WHY THE FUCK DID SHE MOVE TO HAWAII WHEN I SAID I COULD COME TO CALI TO GO AND VISIT you just fall in love with her heart and soul. I need more crying pictures of Angelina

So with all that being said, Nicole I love you and all of yous that don't know her, go chat her up. 'Cept she's my best friend, not yours so don't try anything. Image

Nicole also has some badass stories Image that I think all of you should read SO IMA LIST EM, RIGHT HERE! v

Father and Daughter this has gotta be THE story. You know, everyone has the story that errbody likes or something, this one might be hers. It's rated something and it's amazing. I love serial killers, I love mysteries, I love Nicole... The plot so read the story. (I'm gonna work on my reccing skills, I promise Nicole)

Entombed, the Walking Dead. And though I know nothing about it, I think you should read this story if you want a well written Walking Dead fic that will knock your socks off.

Yours Eternally, just oh my god, this is amazing. I finally got to watch Cloud Atlas and omg it was so great and then she wrote a fanfic about it and <33 Beautiful writing, click that link.

The Twins. I could sing to this story, because this is the story that we met to lolwhut? This is about two serial killers infamously called The Twins and college students that are targeted by them. Frankly this might still be my favorite story by her, I love it a lot.

So she does have more stories but I'm a lazy girl so I can't rec them all BUT THEY WILL GET RECCED REGARDLESS IF I MAKE A "Nicole's Stories, Rec Blog". I will.

To close because this is a huge ass blog, Nicole, I love and appreciate you and all you've done for me and how when I'm in a piss mood never you make me so happy. Sista, let us be floppy penguins together and awkwardly hug a random stranger and get a restraining order when we first get together. <33

WITH ALL THE LOVE IN MY HEART,
Nic. c:

- Tchao <333
August 10th, 2013 at 11:15am