Spent the weekend with my sister!

Okay, y'all. So, Friday, I went with my pop-pop Marty to visit my little sister, Angel. Friday, we had McDonald's for lunch and ribs for dinner. Angel and I stayed up until seven o'clock in the morning, and she finally crashed. She's a pretty cool cat, staying up with me like that. Not many nine years olds would have the strength to keep their eyes open, when they wanted to sleep. We took pictures, videos, started a "talk show" on Facebook. Yeah, we rocked it. Lol, I love this girl! I even, get this, turned her into a rock goddess! Fuck yeah! We listened to Trenches by Pop Evil and she was hooked! Then, we went to download Smooth Criminal, and the music didn't sound quite right. I said, "This sounds recorded." Next thing we know, some dude is singing, like what the hell? We busted out laughing at like, midnight. We almost woke her parents! Anyhoo, here's some of the pictures we (I) took :)

Image
Her first time having straight hair!

Image
I did her makeup!

Image
My absolute favorite :)

Image
I went webcam cray-cray.

Image
She stayed up with me until seven in the morning, and finally crashed.

Image
I said, "We're like, totally Robsten right now!" Lol.

Image
Webcam craziness.

Image
My Timeline cover!

Image
I love you, Angel Nicole.

It's sad that I have to leave tomorrow morning, but don't fret my darlings. I will be back next Friday! The madness is to be continued...
August 11th, 2013 at 02:35am