If you need a banner, or layout, hit me up! **UPDATED DEC 29TH**

So, I've been getting really into the whole banner and layout making. I really enjoy it and it gives me a chance to put together the visual aids that go with the words that tell a story.

& I suppose I could go troll the banner/layout request thread and find people to make banners for.. But naturally, I would like to give those of you who have friended me first dibs, if you're interested.

I make all my own banners and layouts, and I've made the banners for a couple of other people, whose stories I shall pimp here because you should totally read them if you don't already!

The amazing story Beautiful Dark by the lovely xMandiblesx. I think it's important to note that this is the ONLY original story I've read on here.

The unique fan fic Danger Line, by the talented Steviredskelleton.

I made both the banner AND layout for the interesting little fan fic So Much For My Happy Ending by Miss Meagan_Mayhem.

ADDED 8/12/13:

Banner and Layout created for Naughty Girl by Mrs. Shadows

ADDED 9/5/2013:

Banner and Layout created for Don't Open the Door for Strangers by Beautiful Darkness

Banner and Layout created for Take Me Away by Your_Frankie

ADDED 9/26/2013

Banner and Layout created for You Are Mine by Rath

Banner and Layout created for Nothing Can Stand Against True Love by Narutoechelongirl and Beautiful Darkness

Banners and Layouts created for the following stories by Mrs. Shadows: Blood Whore, Love Hate Heartbreak and Good Girl Gone Bad

ADDED 11/9/2013:

Banner created for You Wrecked Me by ForAllThoseSleeping;.

ADDED 12/19/13:

Banner created for I Dare You, by Matt Sanders; & TheyCallMeRae.

ADDED 12/29/13:

Layouts created for Pocky_1691's stories: Alpha and Omega and Unbound (The Wild Ride). If Slash is your thing, check them out!!!

Tell all your friends! Embracing Shadows wants to pimp out your stories for you! If you like my artist designs... I will be taking requests!! I do banners, layouts, or layouts with banners.

INBOX ME!!!
August 11th, 2013 at 02:50am