THIS IS SERIOUSLY SUPER IMPORTANT

OKAY SO THIS GUY I LIKE FORMED A BAND WITH TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND THEY ASKED ME TO SPREAD THEIR WORK AROUND. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU GUYS COULD LISTEN TO THIS. I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY AND THE FRIENDSHIP I HAVE MEANS A LOT TO ME CAN YOU PLEASE DO ME A SOLID FAVOR.

IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN GO ON MY TUMBLR. I HAVE A LINK AND THE VIDEO ON MY BLOG. IF YOU COULD JUST REBLOG THAT, THAT'D BE FAB.

I REALLY WANT TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THESE GUYS.

ALSO, I HAVE A TWITTER SET UP. I TWEETED THE LINK TO THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND IF YOU COULD JUST RETWEET THAT, I'D APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.

i don't know why i'm typing in all caps, probably because i'm literally screaming in my head as i type this. but all in all, i really do like this guy. a lot. and by showing him that i care about what he does will hopefully let him see that i'm a cool person and all that jazz. plus, i am super close with the vocalist of this band, and i wouldn't trade him for the world. he's everything i've wanted in a brother, and he's more of a father to me than my father ever could be. i really would love if this got around. please.

my information is as follows.

tumblr: http://mark-the-hour.tumblr.com/

twitter: @lindykraska

the link to the video

http://youtu.be/-nv8JQnGr3k

please help me. i appreciate everything these guys have done for me and i want to show them that. i love you guys.
August 15th, 2013 at 04:51am