My House is Being Auctioned and the Ex-Boyfriend Happened.

So, earlier today I was having lunch at home with my family. Everything was going great until I heard a knock on the door and a guy, claiming he was from the bank asked for my mom.

Before I get to that part, let me just explain the background story.

When my grandma died, my aunt took over the family company as owner and CEO. She left my mom, aunt and my uncle a house for each one and the house that I'm staying in right now is my grandma's old house. Both of my aunt and my uncle sold their houses but my mom kept hers. A few weeks ago, the company was facing an extreme economical problems and stuff that I don't really understand. Long story short, my house was being appraised for its worth and was put as an insurance if my aunt's company defaulted.

The bottom line is, if the company fails to pay its debt, my house will be taken away by the bank to pay for the debt.

So my family is fucked, because until now, it continues to go downhill and the chances of it getting better is only 30%. Plus the fact that my own family's economical state is fucked up, and if they do take the house, we wouldn't be able to afford a new one.

I spent all day worrying and going insane thinking about the worst possible scenarios and it's driving me nuts.

Also, my ex-boyfriend decided to make everything worse by calling me and asking me to meet him and his NEW 'GIRL'. I don't even... I swear I don't know what was going on in his head when he rang me. He was also posting all sweet and flirty tweets to, not one, but 3 different girls on twitter. His friend said that he did that to make me feel jealous, well isn't that nice?

I just miss talking to someone about these problems, well it used to be him or my best friend but they're all gone and now I don't have anyone to rant about except the occasional strangers on the internet. I just miss having a best friend to talk to.
August 15th, 2013 at 03:56pm