ATTN: Until Forever Ends Readers!

Let me start off by apologizing for my absence. So much had been going on for so long that I had no time whatsoever to actually sit down and write more than a few sentences. In this article, I'm going to explain myself as well as explain what's going to happen with the future of my writing.

First, explaining myself. Because I've been gone for so long, I am now a certified EMT in the state of Pennsylvania! I hadn't been active because I was in school for said certification. I went four days a week, five hours a day. Along with school, I worked four days a week, had mummers rehearsal every Tuesday and Sunday, and guest bartended a couple of Friday nights during that time. Needless to say, my schedule was jam packed. So again, I apologize.

As for the future of my writing... I'm highly debating putting Until Forever Ends on indefinite hiatus. To put it simply, I've lost the passion for writing it. I enjoyed it for a while, but the further I got into it, the more I felt like it was going nowhere. I had big ideas for the main plot of the story, but I noticed that a lot of the chapters leading up to it will more or less be filler; which is not something I enjoy. I don't enjoy reading or writing it, and therefore I'm sure you (my readers) feel the same.

Another reason as to why I may put UFE on hiatus is that I've been feeling guilty. I've been feeling this way since like the second chapter. A friend of mine once told me while I was writing it that she doesn't like fan fictions about real life people because they're just that: real life people. It's one thing if you're writing a story about a character who's PLAYED by a real life person, but it's another to actually write the story about that person. I feel guilty, and quite frankly, almost perverted. The Killjoys might be fictional aliases, but Gerard and Frank and Mikey and Ray are real. If I were to ever have the honor of meeting them (or anyone famous for that matter,) I couldn't look them in the eye and tell them that I have a story about them posted to the Internet with sexual scenes in it. It just feels wrong. So I dunno. That's how I feel.

On a lighter note, I've started writing a Hunger Games story. It's Peeta/OC. I have the first three chapters written, but I wanna wait until I have more done before I post it. So if you're interested, keep your eyes peeled. I'm also thinking about an Eric Northman/OC as well. But that hasn't been started yet, as I'm still brainstorming a plot.

Please, feel free to share your feelings. I'm all ears for any type of chatter and advice. I always love to get feedback from my readers, no matter the circumstance.

Much Love,
Shelly
August 16th, 2013 at 12:45am